Simple skin which displays currently downloading torrents from Vuze.
Works with Vuze [link]
Some code of this deviation is from [link]
- Up to 5 torrents
- Text changes when downloading '1 torrent' or '2 torrentS'
- Displays: title of torrent, download speed, currently downloaded size, total size, progress rate, estimated time remaining
- Ability to edit text which is displayed when Vuze isn't running
- Right align variant and left align variant
Update: Fixed bug when first downloading 2 torrents, and later 1 of them finishes, the '%' still was displayed.
1. Open Vuze, go to Tools -> Plugins -> Installation Wizard... -> By File -> Locate azhtmlwebui_0.7.6
And Install the Plug-in.
2. After Plug-in is installed, go to Tools -> Options. Open the Plug-in dropdown menu at the left. Select HTML Web UI and set the following settings:
UNCHECK "Enable Password"
4. To change or remove the text you want to be displayed when Vuze isn't running, simply right-click the skin, select 'Edit Skin...' and look for 'Text=....' at the top, under '[NotRunning]'
3. Restart Vuze if necessary. Enjoy your Torrents displayed on your desktop!
Please download Rainmeter 2.0 to prevent problems.
If problems occur, feel free to comment!